- What is different, though, is the chance each generation has to take that history and write it larger—or, for those of you engineers, to program it better.
- The fact that we are all connected now is a blessing, not a curse, and you can solve many problems in the world as a result.
- You are the ones who need to choose to live, not just exist.
- Be curious: Ask a lot of big questions. And then go out and try to find the answers.
- Define your life as to what you do for others: What you do is not nearly as important as how you do it.
- Be persistent: When someone says you’re thinking too big… be smart enough not to listen.
- Life is not lived in the glow of a monitor. Life is not a series of status updates. Life is not about your friend count—it’s about the friends you can count on.
- Engage with the world around you … feel … and taste … and smell … and hug what’s there, right in front of younot what’s a click away. Don’t just push a button saying you “Like” something that someone is up to. Go tell them yourself.