- I hope I can say something that you can take away with you today, as you commence your life. Or as the rest of us know, go down hill from here.
- So remember life is very short. And life can be very pleasant. So do enjoy it.
- Your life is precious. You’ve only got one. Don’t waste it on bad relationships, on bad marriages, on bad jobs, on bad people. Waste it wisely, on what you want to do.
- Some bit of advice, never apologise, never explain. That’s what I hear a lot of people say, and I think it’s bollocks. Okay? There are still some things money can buy. But under those terms, he never apologised and never explained, is good advice. But I think apologising every now and again is a very good thing to do. It puts you in very high moral position with people you’ve hurt.
- I think that’s really important, don’t give up and don’t be afraid to not know what you’re doing. Uncertainty is the atomic principle on which we are all organised. So why try and beat your own chemistry? It’s okay to uncertain, okay.
- The other thing I’d say is begin to learn to trust yourselves. That’s very vital.
- Don’t just pursue happiness, catch it.
Bonus (Always Look on the Bright Side of Life):